ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
The New Hampshire Bankers Association (NHBA) is the voice of banking in New Hampshire. As that voice, the NHBA is the representative in matters of state legislation and regulation, benefiting the banking industry and New Hampshire’s consumers.
You can gain access to virtually every senior level banker in the State of New Hampshire, and greatly enhance your ability to market your ideas and products to them by becoming an Associate Member of the NHBA.
You may find a list of the current NHBA Associate Members on our website at www.nhbankers.com. Is your competition listed? If so, you can level the playing field by becoming an NHBA Associate Member as well. If your competition is not on our Associate Member list, then this will promise to be an opportunity for you to gain an important advantage.
Through your NHBA Associate Membership, you will:
- Receive an annually updated NHBA Member Directory - All of the commercial, savings and cooperative banks and bank holding companies in the State of New Hampshire are members of the New Hampshire Bankers Association. The NHBA Member Directory includes detailed and valuable information about each member institution. As an Associate Member of the NHBA, you will receive an annually updated copy of the Directory and your company contact information will be included, so all banks will have it at their fingertips.
- During legislative session, receive weekly bulletins covering legislative activity in the New Hampshire House and Senate on banking and business related-issues.
- Gain access to NHBA mailing lists and labels (which can be targeted, i.e., CEO, Marketing, Compliance, Operations, etc.) or have your material included in NHBA mailings; Associate Members receive the right to use NHBA mailing lists. The lists are available on self-adhesive mail labels. The NHBA also organizes meetings and focused material for forums of bankers specializing in particular facets of the industry. As an Associate Member, you will be able to gain access to mailing lists that target members of these forums.
- Become eligible to attend NHBA education and training seminars, including exclusive, twice yearly CEO/CFO Meetings and our Annual Conference. Associate Members will receive several opportunities throughout the year to make direct, one-on-one contact with leading bankers in New Hampshire by sponsoring events and attending NHBA education and training sessions.
- Gain opportunities to sponsor events and exhibit at selected NHBA functions.
An Associate Membership in the NHBA provides a formidable list of resources, opens the door to invaluable contacts in the world of banking, and keeps you in-tune with the industry’s needs and concerns.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in receiving NHBA Associate Member benefits, complete the application form and return it to the New Hampshire Bankers Association, P.O. Box 2586, Concord, New Hampshire 03302-2586.
The annual fee for Associate Membership is $700. Dues are payable on July 1st of each year. No benefits will be received by an Associate Member until dues payments are current.
Associate Membership in the New Hampshire Bankers Association is limited to corporations, associations or individuals engaged in a financial business or having an interest in the banking business of a non-depository nature. We believe that both you and the New Hampshire Bankers Association will benefit from your Associate Membership.
Please call the NHBA office at (603) 224-5373 and ask to speak with Sandy Tracy
, SVP/COO, should you have any questions.