Emerging Leaders in Banking
NHBA is in the process of developing our emerging leaders program. The Association offers several events throughout the year targeted towards the next generation of bank leaders. Several are listed below.
Email Sandy Tracy to find out more information.
- The NHBA Capitol Day takes place during the NH legislative session. The day consists of visiting the NH State House, hearing from House and Senate leadership, visiting committee hearing, and hearing from other lawmakers.
Emerging Leaders Trip to Washington, DC
- Through the ABA, members of NHBA are available to receive a travel stipend to attend the spring trip to Washington, DC. During this trip the NHBA visits Capitol Hill to lobby the NH congressional delegation. There is also the opportunity to attend the ABA Emerging Leader conference and other events.
Northern New England School of Bank
- The Northern New England School of Banking is a four-day residence session conducted annually in October. The school is designed as a “junior college” level program for low- to mid-level bank employees who have exhibited the capacity to advance themselves to positions of greater responsibility.
Emerging Leaders in Banking Conference
- A day long program, the NHBA Emerging Leaders conference brings emerging leaders from across the state for educational opportunities, peer to peer networking, and continued learning opportunities.
Peer Groups & Committees
- NHBA member banks have the opportunity to appoint representatives from their institution to our standing peer groups of discipline. Peer Group meetings provide a forum for participants to learn from their peers on current "hot" topics, as well as offer valuable input to NHBA on issues impacting New Hampshire's banking industry.